Sunday, November 29, 2009

Time To Blog

My friend told me to blog. So here I am, blogging. Yay! So here's some back story. I have started a fitness journey with the help of some awesome BeachBody products, some awesome people who keep me motivated, and a lot of self discipline! I've been working hard to keep my workout schedule going strong even through the holidays and my eating habits in check :) Go me!

I've been doing this for about a month and a half now...

That was the first thing...here's the second... I enjoy writing funny/motivational things via email to my co-workers. So when my friend suggested I should blog I thought, "wow, a way to reach an even bigger audience with my ramblings!" (watch, I'll have like, 2 whole followers on here).

So I plan to blog about lots of things...but mostly fitness things. How things are going for me, what works, what doesn't, and hopefully somebody out there will be able to use some of it to help in their own fitness goals.

So there it is. My blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment